Although the names are changed, the story is true and happens hundreds of times each month.
The insurance agent and company adjuster, although helpful, serve dual interests. Their job is to provide relief to the policyholder, but they also are employees of the insurance company.
Fortunately, for him. John contacted a Public Insurance Adjuster with A.H Neaman Company. The AHNCO representative was concerned only with John’s interests and ensuring that the family received a favorable settlement.
The A.H. Neaman Company Adjuster.
- Understands the technical language of the insurance policy.
- Represents only the insured’s interests.
- Is an authority on loss adjustments and claim filing.
- Relieves the insured of many difficult time consuming matters in claim filing.
- Secures a prompt settlement,
- Ensures a favorable adjustment.
- Is accredited with the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.